Zesty Italian Chicken
So I've been playing around with this Zesty Italian Marinade recipe for a while now. I've tried it with grilled chicken breast, grilled shrimp and grilled steak, but the Organic Chicken Drumsticks were on sale this week, so I decided to make it the baked chicken recipe. I promise you it will be just as amazing of a marinade on the stovetop or the grill, as well! Now, if you are short for time, you want to let it marinade for at least an hour, but ideally you can let it go for a couple of hours!
- 3lbs Chicken Drumsticks (organic, pasture-raised)
- 1/2 cup SKINNYFat Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp Oregano (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pep (or to taste)
- Redmond Real Salt (to taste)
- Prepare the marinade with a 50/50 split between the SKINNYFat & the ACV.
- Add the spices.
- Let marinate for at least an hour (ideally longer).
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Place on a racked baking sheet and bake for ~30 min (chicken should be falling off the bone).
** This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through an affiliate link, Paleo/ Primal Long Island will receive a very small commission, but your cost will not change. Thank you for supporting my blog!