Mike The Caveman's Famous Beef Jerky
This is one of my most popular recipes; I get orders for them at my gym all the time! Not a traditional beef jerky, but rather more of a beef jerky/hamburger hybrid. Unlike most of the beef jerky you will find in the store, this recipe focuses on using quality grass-fed, pasture-raised and organic ingredients. That being said, have a look and enjoy!
- 1 lb Organic, Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp Organic Dijon Mustard
- Simply Organic Garlic Powder (to taste)
- Simply Organic Chipotle Powder (to taste)
- Simple Organic Black Pepper (to taste)
- Redmond Real Salt (to taste)
1) Mix all ingredients in bowl.
2) Form beef into little 2-3 in patties and place onto dehydrator tray.
3) Dehydrate at 160 degrees for 1.5-2 hours (or to desired doneness).
** This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through an affiliate link, Paleo/ Primal Long Island will receive a very small commission, but your cost will not change. Thank you for supporting my blog!